RTS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
Planetary Annihilation brings real-time strategy to a new generation of gamers in a way that’s never been seen before- taking large scale real time strategy games from the past to gameplay on a planetary scale.
THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
Planets and entire asteroid belts to expand your economy, hide your bases, and ultimately, launch planet destroying weapons at your enemies. Fight for control of a single solar system, or launch a Galactic War to claim the entire galaxy.
MULTIPLAYER OR SOLO PLAY
Fight the Galactic War on your own or in a series of multiplayer games. Play a skirmish to keep your skills honed.
GAMEPLAY UP TO 40 PLAYERS
Go head to head with your best friend/worst enemy, or create massive free for all or team oriented wars.
Play connected to the UberNet servers, your own private server, or offline, it’s your choice.
SMALL SCALE SKIRMISHES OR ALL OUT WAR
No pre-set unit caps. Play the game the way you want to.
TRULY UNIQUE PLANETS
Using our procedural planet generator, you will get new, unique and interesting play fields to wage your wars on.
PROPRIETARY ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
The Planetary Annihilation engine was built for this project, so we could make the game that we wanted to make. Built by the same engineers who built the Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander rendering engines.
BUILT TO MOD
Built to Mod: Create new units, gametypes, maps and more. Run your own server with your own custom rulesets.
NO LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR
Client-server asynchronous technology allows games to offload much of the gameplay heavy lifting to the server, so your game isn’t held back by the slowest machine in your game.
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8, Linux, or Mac OS/X 10.7+
- We recommend 64-bit version, but 32-bit is supported in Windows
- Mac and Linux require 64-bit
- Dual core processor
- We highly recommend having a DX11 capable card, and if discrete graphics (ATI/Nvidia), at least 1GB of dedicated system memory, and if running UMA integrated graphics such as Intel HD 3000/4000, at least 4GB of system memory
- Open GL capable video card with Shader 3.0 support
- Internet connection for internet connected gameplay
- Additional requirements still to be set