EUWest Server Maintenance July 1st (3pm-8pm PDT)
As part of our continued efforts to enhance customer experience, Network Engineers will be servicing the EUWest servers. The event will take place during a scheduled maintenance window on 1-July-2015 22:00 – 03:00 UTC (3pm – 8pm PDT).
During the service, players may experience connectivity issues. This disruption could be in the form of intermittent packet loss, higher than normal latency, or both.
Thank you for your patience!
If there are any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re shipping me, right??! Is it true, are the rewards on their way??
It’s been a long time coming, but the physical rewards for the Kickstarter and Cosmic Limited Edition backers are finally shipping!! Yes, it’s true – your physical rewards are on their way!
Shipments are going out in waves and may take a few weeks to complete. For some, you might even get yours tonight!
For those that pledged $500 or more to the Kickstarter, we are still waiting for the Commander statue to arrive. Once they’re here, we’ll sign them and ship them out as a separate shipment.
Again, thank you so much for your patience. We apologize for the lengthy delay and hope you enjoy your backer rewards. We really couldn’t have done this without you and hope you know how much You ROCK!
We’re excited to see your faces as you open your rewards! If you record an unboxing video, please let us know! Tag @UberEnt on Twitter and share your video with us on Facebook.
If you have an address change, please let us know what your new shipping address is and we’ll work to have your items shipped in a future delivery.
If there are any questions or issues, please contact us at support [at] uberent [dot] com.
Hotfix build 83796 – 7/7/15
– Fix for large number of “Cilantro” errors
Galactic War Updates:
– Tech Discovery Redesign
–You will now be able to choose one tech from a group of three when you explore a system.
–You will no longer be given techs that you already have as one of the three choices.
–You will now only be given techs that you can use–IE no bot buffs without the ability to build bots.
– Rebalanced chances to discover various techs
– Improved AI difficulty ramping
– Improved system difficulty ramping
– New and improved redesigned boss fights for all factions
– Galactic War now defaults to a system size of Medium instead of Epic
– You now have the option to toggle “Hardcore mode” on and off when starting a new war
–Losing a match in Hardcore Mode will end the active Galactic War, as it did in previous Galactic War iterations.
–Losing a match outside of Hardcore Mode will allow you to load a save from before moving into the hostile system.
– Galactic War now has two neutral stars that always spawn next to the starting point
– The two easier difficulty Galactic Wars now use a different set of possible system templates
–The easier system templates don’t go more than a planet and a moon. They also have more metal.
-Exiting from the GW star map takes you back to the main menu
-The in-game menu for a normal GW now contains a surrender option instead of an abandon war button. Hardcore GW will still have the abandon war button.
-Normal AI Difficulty Tuning
-GW star system tuning
-Fix to the Galactic War intro video not playing
-When the player commander is destroyed, all remaining subcommanders will also be destroyed. This only affects GW.
-Removed the factory wait time on relentless AI difficulty
– Units are now setup to allow their wreckage to be pathed through and shot through
– Fix for custom alert behavior (the first custom alert would work, but all the ones after that would fail)
– Added in persistent alerts for special weapons (halleys and lazer).
– Hide special alerts that are triggered while in chronocam
– Updated icons used for special weapons in special alerts
– Major rework for how recon works for blips
– Updates to visuals and layout of celestial/planets panel to closer align w/ new special weapon alert UI
– Resume Anywhere fixes
– Added music cue for the Target Planet scene
– Units flagged as not collidable with projectiles as wreckage will no longer have the attack cursor come up on the client
– The control group and idle unit widgets are hidden when you are spectating. Chronocam will also ignore unit alerts while you are spectating.
– Fix for a case where a unit would stop and lose its nav move
– Mines can now, once again, be shot by projectiles
– Resume from here dialog will now pause the game
– Fix for (selection/control group/idle) type indicators
– Fix for some units failing to attack during an attack move
– AI now can now create unit threat data on demand
— This helps support units that are not included in unit_list.json.
– Deep Space Radar will no longer be seen as an orbital threat by the AI
– Fix for units going in circles
– Fix for a rare (1 in ~1400) AI crash
– Fix for AI crash when a platoon tries to retreat when there are no active AI bases left
– AI should be more diligent about building anti nukes
– Adjusted AI planet landing spot selection
-AI perf improvement
-Reduced the spikiness of AI perf some more
Save game changes
1) All saved games are now in one place. This includes GW saves.
2) You no longer go to the GW page to continue an existing GW. That page is only for creating new GWs. Use ‘the saved games’ page instead.
3) There is now a resume last saved game button from the main menu. It is basically a continue button.
4) You can now change your commander in GW while offline.
5) The ‘continue recent game’ button will only appear if your most recent saved game is more recent than your last completed game.
– Selecting any menu item will now hide the menu
– Fix to layout of in-game menu in GW and live game, added offline state for uberbar
– Fix a Linux crash we have been seeing
– Fix to anim event bug
– Better error messages and logging when encountering UI crashes to help track down common problems
– Improved offline main menu
— Hide leaderboards if we can’t fetch it.
— Hide update news if we can’t fetch it.
— Show a placeholder “null message” for YouTube videos if we can’t retrieve them.
— Hide the “show leaderboards” button when you’re not signed in (it doesn’t work.)
— Reduce the size of the leaderboard entries when they don’t have a “view replay” button on them.
– Added a message box when you can’t start a game
— This shows up if you’re not signed in to ubernet and you won’t be using an offline server.
– UI more responsive when connecting to a server
– The stats panel will now show the max tick time in parenthesis, along with the average tick time
– Reduced load times of UI, especially the main menu
– Misc layout updates to be more consistent w/ landing page template, removed unused planet UI
– Layout fixes for shared resources indicators
– Updated start menu for displaying last saved
– The paused popup will no longer appear at the same time as the building planets popup
– Fix metal not updating during replays
– Fix the lobby option ‘listen to spectators’
– Minor perf improvement for units with auto attacking weapons
– Perf improvement for bomb bots with orders
– Fix inviting users to private games
– Show immediate progress information when accepting uberbar game invite
-Added a button to delete saved games
–Can’t delete save games stored on Playfab. You can delete local and galactic war saves
-Deleting the most recent save will clear out the “resume last saved game’ button
-Fix for units being able to remove orders flagged as blocking from their order queue
-Fix for a case where units would continuously run into the side of a structure
-Fix for some weird and wacky pathing behavior from units
-Fix for corrupted audio file on anti air
-Fix for weapon prioritization bug
-All the csg transformation keybindings will now behave correctly when the key is held down
-Fix Jig not atrophying if a fabber stops building it
-Fix one-time memory leak after viewing intro video
-Reduced load time of intro video, and reduced memory usage during intro playback
-Remove beta tag on save game in menu
-Better feedback when attempting to reconnect to a game in progress, and when joining a non-LAN game from the server browser
-Don’t jump back to the main menu if a server connection attempt from the server browser fails
— go back to the server browser.
-Better progress indication when everyone has accepted a matchmaking match
-Disabled the main menu button while the game is saving
-Fix to add button for player guide in menu
-Improve load times of UI even further
-Fix the youtube list in the main menu
-Even more perf improvements
-Fix the crash on reconnect issue
– Pathing crash fix
-Enable custom commanders Stelarch and Spartandano
The items are in the warehouse and the fulfillment team is assembling the boxes right now! We don’t have an exact ETA for shipping, but it should be soon and once we know the dates the packages will be shipped out, we will post an update to Kickstarter and our website here: http://www.uberent.com/pa/news/
We apologize for the long wait for rewards. We had been waiting for one of the manufacturers to ship us an item that everyone receiving rewards would receive. Unfortunately, the normal production time for this item nearly tripled due to several outside influences.
We’re really excited to send out the physical rewards and appreciate your patience! If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
Have a great weekend!
– Fix for crash loading a saved game
Known Issue: Saved games that experienced this crash prior to the fix will continue to crash. This will fix future saved games from crashing.
– Added a text warning to indicate filenames restrictions
– Fix for vision after reconnect
– Fix for the gas giant size bug in System Designer
– Added a sandbox option to enable server cheats without using a mod. (This does not worked in ranked games.)
– Enable Galactic War Save/Load for PlayFab servers
–These save files will disappear after ~30 days
–If you revert the Local Server setting, your save will still work, however you will not see the save file available until you change your Local Server setting again
We have not shipped the physical rewards yet as some of the items are still in production.
Items have been ordered, but many are still in production. We are as excited to get these as you are, and will be sending them out as soon as they are finished being made and in our hands!
We sent out a notification to confirm configurable items and shipping address to prepare for fulfillment. With this information, we’ve been able to calculate the precise number of shirts to order and in what size and style. (BTW, these shirts will be Awesome!)
We also have lots to sign! Posters, game boxes, and art books, Oh my!
We have the game boxes and art books in the warehouse and should have the poster done soon. When everything is ready, we’ll get to work signing over 2,000 individual items. (Whoa! Over 2,000 individual items?!)
When can we ship?
Once all the items are in our warehouse, we’ll start packing them up and shipping them out.
We are unfortunately tied to waiting on manufacturers to finish production, but will post updates of this fulfillment process to Kickstarter and our website here: http://www.uberent.com/pa/news/
To see what items you’ll be receiving, just go to ‘My Account’ (https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyAccount) and select your pledge or Cosmic order. A detailed list of items for this order will be displayed.
Here’s a Sneak Preview of the Commander statue!
Invictus statue without its paint. Brrr, is it chilly in here?